The Ultra Violence Collab The Ultra Violence Collab

Meh

Honestly I thought only about five or six were really worth putting in there (not including my own, of course :-P) Some of them just brought the action to a screeching halt when authors descided to get "creative" with cinematic pauses and slowdowns.

Still, 5'd

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

I have to admit, I was expecting a bit more

It was short, for one. Maybe the others were short too, but I didn't notice with them, at least.
The violence had much less impact, it seemed. It didn't feel like "SMASH" when someone got thrown into a wall, it was like "bam-bounce..."
Blood was very good, but not enough of it.
Not enough enemies, really.
Seemed to drag along kinda slow.

It had a few redeeming points, though:
1. Chainsaw: Fuck yes.
2. Giant Guy: Fun Fun Fun
3. Stairs and Elevator: Most of madness is almost platform based. Adding these made it feel like a real terrain battle, which was awesome.
4. Story: Man, I'm looking forward to Madness getting more insane, and it looks like it will.

Overall: Not as good as 5 (my favorite) but still head and shoulders above the first 2 (or even 3.) I 5'd it.

Key:
Violence good
Insanity even better

30 Hour Limitation 30 Hour Limitation

Very Good

The only way it could've been better is if the animations synced with the music.
Some of the fbf stuff in there was amazing.

yodd responds:

the only part synched to music was the first, and thats because he was unclear of the rule which stated "no adding your own music". But since it would have screwed his part up, thats what the music was.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

That was great. Let me explain something.

First off, I did enjoy that alot. It takes god damned skill to make something that intense. I wasn't "scared" per se, but thats one of the things I like to call "scary." If you understand what I mean.

Second, to other viewers, the ones who think this is pointless, stupid disturbance, you need to learn something about art.

Being able to be intense, scary, and gore-infested, is hard as fxck. Try. The problem is that being that way means being unexpected and off-balanced, but making flash takes a long time and requires you to be focused and constant. Two almost opposite things.

This is fxcking art in the form of a man clawing his way through another man.

I tip my hat to you, fine craftsman.

MSI - Brooklyn/Cocaine MSI - Brooklyn/Cocaine

I like the style...

I liked the style, but there wasn't enough energy. Little Jimmy Urine should have an explosion of greatness every time he opens his mouth. Your video just made him sound like he was... talking...

I also don't like that you cut two really good songs short DX
Good, still. I just wouldn't run to show my brother.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Great Job

Beautiful

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

*blink*

Good animations and, of course, I love the System, but you really didn't capture the meaning of the song... Oh well, I guess since it's so abstract, you could only take the literal meaning *shrug* Whatever. Good Job. 4/5

AcidX responds:

Nah... It's not that... I didn't wanna animate a mass orgy, that's all. (And I doubt you'd wanna watch it?)

There was a bit of sexual inuendo anyway... Just read the authors comments from now on ;)

Thanks for the review and I'm glad you liked it =)

Sonic - The Start - Sonic - The Start -

Story?

Look guy. It's a decent flash, but changing origional stories, especially ones as old as Sonic, is insulting to the intellegence of long-time fans such as myself, as well as the creators, who make thier stories the way they do for reasons. The exception is in the case of paridies(sp?) which are used to send a different message than the origional, since both yours and the origional were ment as basic hero-villian action entertainment (quality aside,) and was not changed to anything different, like comedy, tragedy(sp?), etc...

Oh yes, and please don't cut off music because characters without voice-overs are talking. It's a novice mistake.

ParticleMan ParticleMan

Yeah...

Dude, it's called particle man, but you drew an atom (made up of particles) XD

Also, the music got out of sinq with the video

Auf Achse Auf Achse

Very good

Its rare to find an animation with soul these days, good job. The fights were a bit stiff, though.

AligatorHead responds: