The Ultra Violence Collab The Ultra Violence Collab

Meh

Honestly I thought only about five or six were really worth putting in there (not including my own, of course :-P) Some of them just brought the action to a screeching halt when authors descided to get "creative" with cinematic pauses and slowdowns.

Still, 5'd

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

I have to admit, I was expecting a bit more

It was short, for one. Maybe the others were short too, but I didn't notice with them, at least.
The violence had much less impact, it seemed. It didn't feel like "SMASH" when someone got thrown into a wall, it was like "bam-bounce..."
Blood was very good, but not enough of it.
Not enough enemies, really.
Seemed to drag along kinda slow.

It had a few redeeming points, though:
1. Chainsaw: Fuck yes.
2. Giant Guy: Fun Fun Fun
3. Stairs and Elevator: Most of madness is almost platform based. Adding these made it feel like a real terrain battle, which was awesome.
4. Story: Man, I'm looking forward to Madness getting more insane, and it looks like it will.

Overall: Not as good as 5 (my favorite) but still head and shoulders above the first 2 (or even 3.) I 5'd it.

Key:
Violence good
Insanity even better

30 Hour Limitation 30 Hour Limitation

Very Good

The only way it could've been better is if the animations synced with the music.
Some of the fbf stuff in there was amazing.

yodd responds:

the only part synched to music was the first, and thats because he was unclear of the rule which stated "no adding your own music". But since it would have screwed his part up, thats what the music was.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Kinda fun game

Alright, the game itself was pretty fun. I enjoyed it. The mouse restriction was pretty weird, like you'd said, but that shit's hard to work around. Graphics were nice and I enjoyed mutilating the virtual turkey.

The fact is, the morals behind it are fucked up. I'm a Vegetarian myself, and beyond the fact that you're trying to get Peta to sponsor it, a group with a laundry list of internal problem who kills more animals than it saves (in large freezers, no less,) the fact is stupid Peta-style scare tactics don't change hearts. Most of the people that get converted like this will become vegetarians for a few weeks at most, then will become hardened to the gore-ish shit and scare videos and merely become hostile to the Vegetarian ideas. You're causing more harm than good by trying to tell people what is "good" and what is "bad."

Look up the ASPCA. They're a real vegetarian group.
and since you're throwing out random propaganda...

Did you know:
Non-partisan charitable watchdog, Charity Navigator gives PETA a one-star rating. It says PETA deserves this poor rating because it "fails to meet industry standards and performs well below most charities in its cause." In addition, PETA's subsidiary, the "Foundation to Support Animal Protection," now known as "The PETA Foundation," was one of just 23 organizations nationwide to receive a zero rating.
Less than 5% of donated money is actually spent on PeTA's public works. The rest disappears...

Towering Forever Towering Forever

Okay Okay Okay

People seem to want to gripe on about this game alot, but the fact is, Mr aCrazyCanadian, this is an excellent game. I'll make a list of points as to why...
1. Curve: This game has great curves. No seriously, the curve of how much you attack vs how much your towers attack as the game goes on is great. The curve of how much money you get vs how strong the enemies are is good (could be better, slightly more cash per kill around levels 6-15) in general, the game flows into itself well.
2. Strategy: There are so many ways to approach this thing because you've made some great tower designs and fun terrain, especially with the boulder tower. Lining them up on that one hill in the middle, and having all the boulders pool into a Tornado tower, with some vine towers on the right for extra support. Fun fun.
3. Graphics: Holy shit. Essencially simple but beautiful to look at. Kudos.
4. Replayability: I played it to death. Good shit man. Achievements are a plus.

As for what people are saying,
They want you to take out fighting - Stupid. It's what sets up the curve, like in Castle Defence, you steadily use your cursor less and less. This is the same. Plus, later on, the stun moves give your towers more time to kill, meaning you're still participating and not just watching. Lazy asses.

Now, I will concede that the fighting upgrades are useless and unnecessary, as far as I can tell, but I didn't experiment with them alot, and I know the tower damage upgrade had a late, but sharp curve, which was awesome, so it could be useful, but it would make hybriding into suicide.

Anyway, great game, except for the frustration I got, so 8/10.

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

Amazing Game

Really, one of the best games I've ever played. I love this series.
I beat it and found 21 secrets all on my own, and I'm very proud of myself XD
One of the things I love is how smoothy you move from room to room. Fast enough to quickly jump to where you need to be, but not so much that you get disoriented. It's perfect.
Great puzzles, some took me a while.

Mateusz-Skutnik responds:

.. but you know there are 22 secrets, right ?;)